Laura Elmes Productions presents a Fat Rascal Theatre production
Waiter, There's a Murder in my Soup!
The year is 1946. It is the grand opening night of a performance by venerated prima donna the Marchioness du Jour. Socialites, dignitaries and cultural bigwigs from around the world have flocked to hear her sing. But all is not as it seems… When a chilling murder is discovered on the hat rack, the lavish soiree quickly becomes a crime scene. Over the course (3 courses) of dinner, renowned detective Susan Gusset and her fellow diners must race against time to unmask a killer before coffee is served. All tickets include a three course meal, with vegetarian and vegan options available.
1940s attire encouraged!
5 Days prior to the performance start time any 3 course meal option bookers will be emailed an order form to complete stating which menu options you would like to choose. Please complete and submit the order form, before coming to the show to ensure you have your preferred dining options.
- Heritage beetroot, lambs lettuce, hazelnuts, goat’s curd
- Roasted squash soup, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin oil
- Pulled pork arancini, pickled fennel
- Braised beef cheek, heritage carrots, parsley puree
- Whole roasted seabass, herb salad
- Mushroom Wellington, spinach, lemon
Sides served family style to every table
- Butter poached charlotte potatoes
- Roasted cauliflower, almonds, chives
- Braised peas and lettuce
- Bread and butter pudding
- Jelly and ice cream
- Chocolate brownie fudge sundae
Please let us know at time of booking if any of your party have dietary requirements including allergies and intolerances. For any specific dietary requirements please email [email protected]